Terms and Conditions
Set out below are the business terms in which India Gabrielle Bespoke Permanent Makeup & Aesthetics (we) provides a service to its clients.
Please ensure that you have read and fully understood our terms and conditions prior to booking a treatment.
To secure an appointment a deposit is required – this is fully redeemable against the cost of your treatment.
Consultation fees are non-refundable and non-redeemable.
There is a 48 hour notice policy which you accept upon booking your appointment – this is to allow us time to offer your appointment to another customer.
We all have to change appointments sometimes, should you need to reschedule – we respectfully ask you to adhere to our 48 hour notice policy.
If you do not attend your appointment/consultation and have not given at least 48 hours notice – we reserve the right to keep your deposit and/or charge a set up fee of £75 before agreeing to your next appointment.
Any cancellation within 48 hours will result in your deposit being automatically redeemed.
Deposits are non-refundable however may be used towards an alternative treatment, if you adhere to our 48 hour cancellation policy.
Pricing and Payments
Special offers cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
All prices are subject to change without notice. While we make every effort to provide you with the most accurate, up-to-date information, occasionally, errors can occur. Where a treatment is listed at an incorrect price due to typographical, photographic, or technical error – we shall have the right to refuse or cancel any bookings placed for treatments listed at the incorrect price. If a treatment’s correct price is higher than our stated price, we will cancel your booking and notify you of the price error and cancellation. You will, of course, have an opportunity to book the appointment at the correct price, if you so wish.
Gift Vouchers can be used towards treatments performed by India Gabrielle or Kirsten. Gift Vouchers cannot be used towards treatments by Nikki. Gift Vouchers are non-refundable.
We do not offer refunds on any deposits, pre-paid treatments, performed treatments, consultations or uncompleted courses. If you decide to a cancel an appointment – you may be able to use the balance towards an alternative treatment – as long as you have given us at least 48 hours notice.
- We do not under any circumstances allow anyone else in the room whilst performing treatments – so please do not bring anyone else with you to your appointment.
Please ensure you arrange childcare if required, as those under 16 are not permitted on the premises.
We will inform you of any preparation required prior to your appointment. You must agree to follow the pre and post treatment recommendations in order to ensure the best possible results. If you do not follow the guidance, this may result in cancellation of your appointment or additional fees being charged.
We will endeavour to ensure that your appointment runs on time – there is always a possibility of treatments overrunning and resulting in delays.
In the event that we need to cancel your appointment at short notice, we will make every effort to contact you in advance. All treatments cancelled on our behalf will be rebooked as soon as convenient for our client.
If you are unable to attend your appointment, please contact us at least 48 hours prior to your appointment. Any cancellation within 48 hours of your appointment will result in the loss of the treatment from your course/your deposit being redeemed and an additional £75 charge.
Please arrive on time to your appointment. Late arrival to your appointment may result in a reduction in your treatment or forfeit of the appointment.
It is the client’s responsibility to ensure that they provide us with relevant medical history and medication details prior to each treatment.
We cannot treat any clients who are under 18, pregnant or breastfeeding.
You will be required to read and sign the relevant consent form prior to treatment. We are unable to provide any treatment without your written consent.
You will be asked to provide details about your skin type and medical history. You must attest that all information is true and understand that we rely on this information to provide safe and effective treatment.
It is the client’s responsibility to ensure that they provide all relevant medical history and medication details prior to each treatment. We will not be liable for any damage that occurs as a result of the client’s failure to disclose such details.
You must agree to follow the pre and post treatment recommendations advised in order to ensure the best possible results.
You must agree to co-operate with the recommendations of the company or the personnel while you are under their care, realising that any lack of co-operation could result in less than optimum results.
You must agree to inform the above operator/company immediately if any adverse effects occur.
Photographic documentation will be taken of the treated area prior to and post treatment.
You will be made aware of all risks/contraindications and will have the opportunity to ask questions to ensure you fully understand the treatment conditions and procedure.
You must agree to pay for the services performed and understand that there will be no refunds for any services.
By accepting our terms and conditions, you or any representative will not pursue the above person/company in any means of compensation.
- All Maintenance and all Eyelash Enhancement treatments DO NOT include a complimentary retouch. If you require further work after such treatments – this will be be charged according to the price list, appropriate to the time which has lapsed since your previous treatment.
- It is the client’s responsibility to book their complimentary retouch appointment (if applicable to the treatment which they are receiving) well in advance to secure an appointment within the 6-12 week period following their initial treatment. If you miss your free retouch or fail to book one within the 6-12 week period – any further work will be charged according to the price list, appropriate to the time which has lapsed since my previous treatment.
- If you develop any medical contraindications following any Permanent Makeup treatment – India will not be able to perform any further retouches or maintenance – this is in your best interest.
- Should any medical contraindications arise between a new treatment and a complimentary retouch appointment – India cannot perform further treatment if you are deemed medically unsuitable. In this event, you will not be entitled to any refund/part refund. Furthermore, you will not be entitled to a complimentary retouch any time later than the 12 week period. Any further treatments (if/when your are medically suitable) will be charged according to the price list for any further work, appropriate to the time which has lapsed since your previous treatment.
The colour may fade and it may not fade evenly. It is the client’s responsibility to follow all pre and post treatment advice in order to achieve the optimum result.
Immediately after a procedure the colour may appear 30-50% darker than the end result. This is normal.
- Appropriate adjustments will be made during your retouch appointment (if included) with your consent. Any further adjustments will be charged according to the price list, appropriate to the time which has lapsed since my previous treatment.
- For new treatments, whilst in most cases two sessions are sufficient – you may require additional work. This is not the responsibility of India Gabrielle and can be dependent on various factors – which include but are not limited to; following the aftercare, skin types, characteristics of the skin, medication, medical conditions, sun exposure, sun damage, sweating and general health (this list is not exhaustive). In the event that you require any further work following a treatment/complimentary retouch – you will be charged according to the price list, appropriate to the time which has lapsed since your previous treatment.
You will require regular maintenance treatments which will be charged according to the price list, appropriate to the time which has lapsed since your previous treatment.
- India Gabrielle has a duty of care to clients and will not undertake any treatment which she feels is unsuitable or inappropriate. India will advise your prior to beginning the treatment that your expectations cannot be managed. India has the right to refuse treatment at her discretion.