Bespoke Permanent Eyebrow Makeup by India Gabrielle
Created for you in a bespoke pigment blend to suit your natural hair colour, individual skin tone and eye colour. India creates brows that will enhance and define your eyes and face shape – for a more defined, age-defying, rejuvenating effect.
India will take measurements of your individual face shape and bone structure before drawing your brows with a pencil. You will have a mirror and be able to guide her as to whether you want them thicker or thinner etc – working together to create a shape that you both love.
Whether you naturally have hair or none at all – anyone who requires more emphasis on their brows will love this treatment.
- Sparse or no brow hair due to over plucking, ageing or hair loss
- Creating a more youthful look
- A more defined eyebrow
- Unbalanced brows
- To lift the eyes
- To camouflage scars in the eyebrow
Different eyebrow techniques:
3D Hairstroke Brows – Also known as 3D Hair by Hair / Digital Microblading: For a natural, well groomed look. India draws individual hairs into the skin, weaving microscopic simulated hair strokes in a bespoke, high quality pigment blend, to create brows that lift and define your eyes.
Ombré Brows – Also known as Balayage / Powder / Shaded: These look quite bold on the day of treatment but heal to a soft powdered effect – India’s technique is subtle, looks like an HD Brow – but lasts a lot longer.
Combination Brows: For those clients who want the best of both techniques – a combination of Ombré powdered and Hair strokes.
About India Gabrielle – Multi UK Award Winning Elite PMU Artist & Teacher
India Gabrielle is a Multi UK Award-Winning Elite Permanent Makeup Artist and Teacher, who holds titles for Best UK Permanent Eyeliner Artist and Best UK Lip Artist Finalist. Highly regarded within the Permanent Makeup Industry – India is trained to the highest level qualification available in the UK, specialising in natural-looking Eyebrows, Eyeliner, Eyelash Enhancements, Lip Blush, Corrections and Removal. Her love of beauty, passion for her art and understanding of colour, skin tones and facial symmetry ensures her clients look fabulous and feel truly beautiful!
“India is a phenomenal permanent makeup artist. I started going to her about 4 years ago and I’ve never looked back. It was one of the best decisions I’ve ever made and well worth the money. My brows, eyeliner and lips have never looked better and my face appears more symmetrical. It’s easy to book in, you get a warm welcome when you arrive and lovely catch up each time. India is patient, calm, informative and friendly and she knows her stuff!”
— Emma Ashworth
“Amazing service and amazing results, I would never go anywhere else for my eyebrows. India is such a lovely lady and such a perfectionist and very knowledgeable and really cares about what she does. Can’t recommend enough!”
— Tammy McGrath
“First time for me. India is the most amazing Queen of brows. Her attention to detail, her meticulous work, her care and individual attention that she lavished on me. She made me feel so very special. End result, I am bowled over, can’t stop admiring my brows. Thank you India, look forward to seeing you again for re-touch.”
— Sharon Morris
“India is such a lovely person. Not only is she very professional and highly skilled, she makes you feel completely at ease with her caring and informative approach during your chosen procedure. I cannot praise her highly enough. India has transformed my appearance by giving me fabulous eyebrows.”
— Beverley Davis
“My face has new definition – gone are the greying scrawny eyebrows replaced by beautiful new ones also the permanent eyeliner means I don’t need mascara for my eyes to look great. I am 66 and never had anything like this done before but would recommend India Gabrielle 100%.”
— Kim Turner
“Amazingly experience with India. She was extremely attentive with my eyebrows, very personalised, and generally a really impressive artist. 10/10.”
— Kristie Fisher
CURRENT OR RECENT ILLNESS / ANTIBIOTICS:
You MUST be fit and well before any Permanent Makeup treatment. This is because the treatment involves implanting pigment into the skin – if your immune system is at all compromised, your antibodies will reject the pigment and you will NOT retain your Permanent Makeup. I will not perform any treatments on clients who are unwell or have recently been ill. If you arrive to your appointment unwell your deposit may be forfeited.
I cannot treat clients who are currently taking, or have recently taken antibiotics – you will NOT retain your Permanent Makeup. If this applies to you please phone the clinic as soon as possible to reschedule your appointment.
If you are taking any anti-coagulant (blood thinning) medication under a Doctors direction – please inform us as soon as possible. You may not be a suitable candidate for treatment if you are currently taking, or have recently taken, any blood-thinning medication. This includes Aspirin.
I only ever perform treatments in my clients’ best interest. If you are in any doubt – please do contact us on 01424730999
SUN EXPOSURE TO THE AREA TO BE TREATED:
It is imperative that you follow the below advice regarding sun exposure prior to any Permanent Makeup treatment:
Tanned skin bleeds – therefore the pigment will not take and will look blurred. Just one day in the sun will ruin your results if you do not follow this advice!
• Stay out of the sun and avoid sunbeds for at least 2 weeks before and after treatment.
• If you are going out in the sun during this time – you MUST wear a sunhat or baseball cap to keep the area in the shade, as well as wearing a minimum factor 30 SPF.
• If you are having Eyebrow or Eyeliner treatments you must also wear sunglasses during this period.
ISSUES OF HAVING SUN EXPOSURE:
• Your skin will be more sensitive
• You will feel pain
• You will bleed
• Anaesthetics will not work well
• You will not retain pigment well
• Your treatment will take at least twice as long meaning more discomfort for yourself – and India!
• The tan will exfoliate taking colour with it as it fades
• You may also heal darker than you want
If you arrive for your appointment with a tan or sunburn to the area, you will be required to reschedule and your deposit will be forfeited.
PRE TREATMENT ADVICE:
• You MUST avoid the following for at least 3 days before your treatment – as they will make your skin more prone to bruising:
- Fish Oil
- Vitamin E
• If you are taking any anti-coagulant (blood thinning) medication under a Doctors direction – please inform us as soon as possible. You may not be a suitable candidate for treatment if you are currently taking, or have recently taken, any blood-thinning medication. This includes Aspirin.
• Avoid alcohol for at least 48 hours before your treatment – even one glass can effect your treatment.
• I cannot perform any treatment if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
• Please do not have Botox, Fillers or any other surgical or non-surgical treatment for at least 3 weeks before and 3 weeks after treatment.
• No Chemical Peels 60 days prior and must wait 60 days after. IF YOU DO FREQUENT PEELS, THE BROWS WILL FADE QUICKER DUE TO THE CHEMICALS TRAVELING UNDER THE SKIN.
• Retinols/Retin-A’s and other anti-aging creams or serums containing acids WILL fade your permanent makeup prematurely EVEN AFTER YOU HAVE HEALED. You must be OFF all Retinols/Retina-A at least 30 days prior to appointment – and for at least 30 days or more after the appointment. The area will bleed and pigment will not heal properly if this is not followed. If you resume the retinols after the 30+ days after your procedure, your brows WILL fade quickly due to the chemicals in the creams. They WILL blur and fade faster.
EXERCISE & SWEATING:
• Do NOT exercise on the day of your treatment – body heat will expand the pores.
• AVOID SWEATING: Do not do anything that will make you sweat whilst you are healing. (Including working out or excessive exercise.) Sweat contains saline which WILL fade, blur or cause the pigment not to take at all. If you are into fitness, you can still exercise, but keep it low impact to avoid sweating.
• AVOID EXTREME HEAT: Do not expose the treated area to extreme heat or cold until the healing process is complete. This includes avoiding sunbathing, sun beds, saunas, steam rooms and other practices which expose the skin to extreme temperatures.
• I recommend NOT having a treatment while on your menstrual cycle – as it is likely to lower your pain threshold – making you more sensitive at the treatment area. If you never know when this is going to happen, then it can’t be helped, but if you do have an idea of when you are due – it’s best to avoid that time for a treatment.
After any Permanent Makeup Treatment it takes a minimum of 6 weeks for the skin to fully heal – during this time it is imperative that you follow the below aftercare advice in order to retain pigment and achieve a beautiful healed result:
STEPS TO FOLLOW EVERY MORNING & NIGHT – FOR A MINIMUM OF 7 DAYS:
- Thoroughly wash your hands.
- Use cold fresh water to dampen a clean cotton pad (ALWAYS use a clean cotton pad each time to avoid infection) Gently wipe your eyebrow clean and repeat on the other eyebrow with a new cotton pad.
- Use a clean dry cotton pad or tissue to gently pat your eyebrow dry – DO NOT RUB. Repeat on the other eyebrow with another clean cotton pad or tissue.
OTHER IMPORTANT STEPS TO FOLLOW:
- CLEANSING YOUR FACE: Use a gentle facial cleanser without alcohol content and AVOID the treatment area. If the treatment area gets wet, pat gently with a clean towel, cotton pad or tissue.
- DO NOT APPLY SKINCARE PRODUCTS TO THE AREA: For at least 1 week after your treatment do not apply any moisturiser, balm or oil to the treated area – including no Vaseline.
- AVOID CONVENTIONAL MAKEUP: Do not wear any foundation, powder or concealer anywhere above your lower lash line for at least 2 weeks.
- NO SWIMMING FOR AT LEAST 2 WEEKS: If you wish to swim AFTER two weeks – apply a protective balm (such as Vaseline) to the area before swimming and clean the balm off thoroughly after.
- AVOID EXTREME HEAT: Do not expose the treated area to extreme heat or cold until the healing process is complete. This includes avoiding sunbathing, sun beds, saunas and other practices which expose the skin to extreme temperatures.
- AVOID SWEATING: Do not do anything that will make you sweat whilst you are healing. (Including working out or excessive exercise.) Sweat contains saline which will remove the pigment.
- DO NOT RUB PICK OR SCRATCH THE AREA: Tampering with the treatment area will result in infections and a delay in the healing process – which may even cause scarring.
- ONCE HEALED APPLY SPF: Use a sunscreen or moisturiser with an SPF of 15 or over to the area if going out in the sun once it has healed.
WHAT TO EXPECT AFTER YOUR TREATMENT:
- Immediately After Treatment: Please be aware your eyebrows will appear darker straight after the treatment and will heal up to 50% lighter.
- 2 – 5 Days After Treatment: After any permanent makeup procedure, it is normal for the treatment area to exhibit the following symptoms: flaking, redness, tenderness, dryness, aching, swelling.
- 4 – 7 Days After Treatment: The colour will fade – this is completely normal at this stage whilst your skin is healing. The final “healed” colour will be visible weeks after your initial treatment once you have fully healed.
OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
If you are planning on having a Microneedling, Chemical Peel, Laser Treatment or any other medical or cosmetic procedures – please inform your practitioner that you have undergone permanent make up treatment.
Retouch & Maintenance Appointments
All NEW Permanent Eyebrow Makeup treatments include a complimentary retouch 6-12 weeks after your first appointment. This must be undertaken within the 6-12 week period, otherwise it will no longer be free of charge. It is the responsibility of the client to book their free retouch within this time period. Please bear in mind that appointments should be made well in advance. Retouches over 12 weeks will be chargable. Be prepared for the colour intensity to be significantly sharper and darker immediately after the treatment. This will subside and become lighter as the skin heals.
In order to keep your Permanent Makeup in good condition and looking fabulous, it is necessary to have a maintenance appointment every 6-24 months. Maintenance appointments do not include a free retouch.
All appointments can be booked online here – www.indiagabrielle.co.uk/book-now
Or by calling us on: 01424 730999