Anti-Wrinkle Injections are an extremely popular and successful method of treating lines and wrinkles – to achieve a more youthful and fresher appearance.
At India Gabrielle Bespoke Permanent Makeup & Advanced Aesthetics – our focus is to help you subtly achieve a younger, fresher appearance and enhance your natural beauty. Our registered Advanced Aesthetic Nurse Prescriber has worked in the cosmetics industry since 2006. She also has a Masters level Prescribing qualification and trains other Doctors, Dentists and Nurses in different injection techniques and safety.
The use of Anti-wrinkle Injections is a safe and effective alternative to invasive cosmetic surgery – when carried out by a fully-qualified medical professional. A common misconception of anti-wrinkle injections is a fear of looking frozen – with little movement or facial expression, but times have drastically moved on from this trend which was seen on Hollywood celebrities back in the early 90s! It really comes down to the skill and expertise of your practitioner – that’s why we only work with highly-trained, qualified and experienced advanced medical professionals, who only use the highest-quality, medical-grade injectables.
Read some of the common questions we get asked about Wrinkle-Relaxing Injections below:
Where can you get Anti-Wrinkle Injections?
Popular areas to get Wrinkle-Relaxing Injection Treatment include:
- Marionette lines
- Between the eyebrows
- Around the eyes / crows feet
- Around the mouth / smoker’s lines
Specialised areas are available and discussed at your consultation. Other treatments that involve Anti-Wrinkle Injections also include:
- Nefertiti Neck Lift – a non-surgical neck and jawline lift that tightens, smooths and contours the area using Anti-Wrinkle Injections to create a more youthful appearance. The Anti-Wrinkle Injections are administered along the lower jawline as well as down the side of the neck to improve definition, rebalance underlying muscles and lift the jaw and neck area.
- Masseter for facial slimming, teeth grinding, jaw tension or headaches – The masseter muscle is a facial muscle that connects our lower jaw to our cheeks. It is one of the several muscles responsible for chewing. When this muscle becomes enlarged for a variety of reasons, usually in patients who grind or clench their teeth, it can dramatically change the shape of your lower face. This treatment is a non-invasive method of slimming the jawline by relaxing this facial muscle and in-turn reducing the square appearance of the jaw, teeth grinding and jaw tension/headaches.
- Hyperhidrosis Treatment for excessive sweating under arms, face, feet, palms – Although it is normal to sweat if you exercise or get hot, excessive sweating occurs when the body doesn’t need to cool down. Hyperhidrosis is a common, long-term condition that can cause excessive sweating over the whole body for no particular reason. One of the most effective treatments for this condition is an injection in the problem area. In small doses the protein blocks the nerves that supply the eccrine glands, preventing them from producing sweat.
How do Anti-Wrinkle Injections work?
The treatment involves injecting a natural purified protein into the relevant muscles to block the nerve transmissions in the facial muscle and, as a result, reduces and softens the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Do Anti-Wrinkle Injections hurt?
The treatment is performed with your comfort in mind, there is minimal discomfort and it passes quickly.
How long will the results last?
It takes 3-7 days for the benefits of an Anti-wrinkle Injection treatment to appear, results can last for up to 3-6 months. Repeated treatments reduce muscle activity giving longer lasting results.
What is the Post-Treatment Advice for Anti-Wrinkle Injections?
- Don’t rub or touch the area and avoid makeup the day of injection.
- Move muscles of the face straight after for around 1 hour – this improves results!
- Don’t lay down for 4 hours after treatment.
- Use arnica or ice for any light bruising or blemishes.
- Avoid strenuous exercise or excessive heat (saunas, stream rooms, sun beds) for 48 hours.
Anti-Wrinkle Injections in Bexhill, East Sussex
To book an appointment or consultation with our Advanced Nurse Prescriber – click here or call the clinic on 01424730999.